- New In
- Shop All
Our Butterfly Meadows Collection takes inspiration from our visit to the Museum of Zoology in Cambridge last year. We marvelled at the delicate butterfly displays and we thought how amazing it would have been to study the butterflies and flora of England.
We took this spark of inspiration and we started to learn more about the butterflies of England. Jessica pored over old natural history books and Rebecca drew butterfly and botanical illustrations using pencil colours.
** 10% discount compared to when you buy the tapes separately **
This set includes
- 1 x glossy transparent PET tape with clear plastic peel-off backing
- 6 x washi tapes of various sizes
- 6 x A6 washi sticker sheets
The set is also available without the stickers
- 1 x 'Classic Frames' glossy transparent PET tape with clear plastic peel-off backing (50mm x 5m)
-An Illustrated Guide - Washi Tape with Release Paper (50mm x 5m)
-Butterfly Meadows (30mm x 10m)
-Flower Journal (15mm x 10m)
-Butterfly Journal (15mm x 10m)
-Meadow Notes (8mmx 10m)
-Classic Days (8mm x 10m)
Stickers - A6 stickers printed on high quality washi paper
- Butterfly & Botanical Illustrations - Butterfly sheet has 17 stickers, Botanical sheet has 19 stickers. 2 sheets included, printed on high quality washi paper.
- Classic Frames - Each sheet has 11 stickers, 2 sheets included, printed on high quality washi paper
- Classics Days - One transparent PVC sticker sheet with 60 stickers
- Classic Numbers - One transparent PVC sticker sheet with 93 stickers
To reduce packaging, any stickers bought will be packed together in one packet. If you would like the stickers to be individually packed please indicate at checkout or send us a message.
All orders will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
Please take the below shipping guidelines as estimations.
Please note standard shipping is not tracked. Upgraded tracked shipping is available at checkout. Standard shipping to the following countries: China, Brazil & Mexico is automatically sent tracked.